Sorry all, it’s been a crazy busy month around here. But the Agile Admin is back, and we’ll be talking about the latest fun stuff in DevOps, cloud, and cloud security on a regular basis!
Some fun developments:
- We delivered another NI SaaS product, the 1.0 version of the FPGA Compile Cloud
- We’re working hard on another, the Technical Data Cloud
- NI just hired Lars Ewe, former CTO of Cenzic, as a security guru, and he sits over here with our group.
- Agile Austin has started a DevOps SIG
- Work towards open sourcing PIE, our Programmable Infrastructure Environment, proceeds apace!
So we’ve been busy, but I know we need to take more time to discuss and engage with everyone else out there, so it’s back to posting! Hope to see you all in the comments.